Here we will list and briefly describe any changes that are made to this document.
- 2022-01-31: Removed information about Squarespace and added information about Google Analytics. Reformatted the document to better fit our new website.
What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
Our website, soultech.co, uses Google Analytics to collects personal data when you visit this website, including:
- Information about your browser, network and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Web pages you view while on this website
- Your IP address
Soultech uses the data to run this website and to protect and improve its platform and services. Google Analytics analyzes the data in a de-personalized format. When you initiate conversations with us on our various messaging channels, such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram and Whatsapp, we store the conversation, plus any personal information related to that conversation, such as phone number, name and handle names.
We store the conversations, and related personal data (see the previous paragraph), so that it will be easier for us to pick up on the conversation later in the future, still knowing what we have previously discussed with you. Since the conversations also pass through the servers of the different communication channels used, we also want to inform you about the privacy policies of those services:
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at data centers in the EU. The conversations we have through the channels listed above will be stored until manually deleted, or upon request by you.
If you want your conversation to be deleted from our servers, please contact us through that channel (i.e. Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp or other). We are not able to identify the correct conversation unless you contact us through the same channel as the one you want to be deleted from. We have 30 days to comply with your request to delete the information.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the conversation channel you have been using (such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp or other).
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com or contact us through Facebook Messenger (https://m.me/soultech.co) or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/joinsoultech/)
Soul Technology AB
111 30 Stockholm